It can be challenging for parents and professionals to identify when a child is in need of additional support. Not all children develop in exactly the same way. When is there cause for concern? How can you distinguish between a developmental difference and a developmental delay?
Our team is here to help you identify when or if your child is in need of additional services. Our multidisciplinary team of professionals will take the time to get to know you and your child, and to explain the entire evaluation process and results. We will also provide you with guidance in what to do next. We understand that this may be a confusing and challenging time for your family, but with our team of experts, you will not be alone in navigating it.
Our team provides the following evaluations:
- Speech-Language Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluation
- Developmental Evaluation
- Behavioral Evaluation
- Program Evaluation
- Evaluation scores (as applicable)
- Summarizing report of results
- Written recommendations for next steps and/or supportive services
- Face-to-face meeting with parent to discuss evaluation results and recommendations